Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE: The Site may include or be used in connection with certain Third Party Applications Your access to or use of such Third Party Applications may be governed by additional terms and conditions that are not set forth in this Agreement and that are made available by the particular providers of such Third Party Applications.
- Acceptance of Terms. By using the Site, you agree to the terms of this Agreement and to any additional rules and guidelines that we post on the Site. We may make changes to this Agreement from time to time; we may notify you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting the revised version of this Agreement on the Site. Your use of the Site following changes to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of those changes; provided, however, any material change to this Agreement shall not apply retroactively to any claim or dispute between you and us in connection with this Agreement that arose prior to the date applicable to that version of this Agreement in which we included such material change. We may, at any time, modify or discontinue all or part of the Site; charge, modify or waive fees required to use the Site; or offer opportunities to some or all Site users.
- The Site may not be appropriate or available for use in some jurisdictions. If you access the Site, you do so at your own risk, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the Site availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
- You agree that all information you provide to us is true, accurate and complete, and you will maintain and update such information regularly. If you choose to make any of your personally identifiable or other information publicly available on the Site, you do so at your own risk.
- Rules of Conduct. In using the Site, you agree to obey the law, respect the rights of others and avoid objectionable, defamatory or disruptive behaviour. In addition, you will comply with the following as updated from time to time by us.
- We may terminate your use of the Site for any conduct that we consider to be inappropriate, or for your breach of this Agreement, including the Rules of Conduct (including, without limitation, if you repeatedly engage in copyright infringement via or in connection with the Site).